The objective of Quorum Development Ltd. is to provide innovative solutions for businesses in the energy industry combining market-proven applications, interfaces and cloud infrastructure backed by our outstanding experience and service.
To achieve this objective, the organisation will maintain an effective and efficient Quality Management System based on the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
As such, the Directors of Quorum Development are committed to the following:
- Establish measurable quality and business objectives that are consistent with the context and strategic direction of the organisation and address risks and opportunities associated with them;
- Ensure quality objectives help the organisation achieve customer requirements by:
- We are committed to satisfying applicable requirements by ensuring that statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood, and consistently met. Through our process approach, we shall ensure that the stated requirements of our service users are fully understood and met in a timely and professional manner.
- To ensure the Data Centre Companies we use are aligned to the service level we deem as acceptable for hosted services.
- When Support requests are raised these are dealt with within the agreed service level timescales.
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of its business processes and objectives through management reviews and the internal audit process;
- Proactively seek feedback from customers on how well its products/services meet their requirements and set objectives for continual improvement;
- Analyse the causes of any complaint or problem, and take appropriate action to prevent recurrence;
- Select and work closely with suppliers who enable the organisation to create and deliver reliable services;
- Recruit employees who share Quorum’s values and are customer-focused and support them with appropriate training and systems to ensure their competence always meets the organisation’s requirements;
- Provide a work environment that promotes the well-being of its employees and encourages positive teamwork;
- Encourage all employees to identify problems and make suggestions to improve all aspects of the organisation’s products/services and business processes;
- Ensure that all employees are aware of the Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of the Quality Management System;
- Ensure that the organisation complies with all necessary regulatory and legal requirements.
The continual improvement of the organisation’s Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of its business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
Signed: Paul Usher, Commercial Director
Date: 20th February 2023